Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My 21st B'day Surprise~



Hello~ sweeties, how you all recently?
I very happy.
As my b'day is coming on this sunday, I really received a big big surprise
from design friends~
They are so sweet~~~!!!

Ok lah... actually I already feel the secret smell on that morning...
Because,cindi sms me that she will wait for me at Bishan and ltr
we go to class together...
I was like "erm..."..cos we never purposely meet each other to class...
Then... when we reach class... friends getting lost duno where...
Yvonne,lated. Chris..Bill,lated.
Then,Valerie shock me.
Then, bowei and syuqrie ask me take care their lappie...
Then, Suki and Sherry disappear secretly...

And... a call come in, yvonne duno why...ask us go to cafe...
I thought she quarall with her mum and cry..
So... when we reach cafe... I saw Yvonne sitting there... and she shoulder was trembling...
I really thought she is crying...
Then suddenly I saw a lot legs there...
And the next scence I saw Bowei holding a b'day cake...
Then Chris,Valerie,Bill,Syuqrie suddenly come out at the same time...!!!
My mind was like " wahhhhhhhh~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! "
Seriously... I almost cry at that moment.
I really so surprised!!!



 
My 21st B'day Cake~ It taste really awesome!!!!!!!

Syuqrie and Bowei~

Thanks all my lovely,sweetest friends~~~No word can discribe my feeling. Happy


T!mE FoR PrEsentS~~~


And here...... My lovely friends~

Suddenly the wind blow so strong...and my hair become like 风云II~

And next~~~~

SCREAM K T!ME~!!!

Photo of the day :

HAPPY~

No comments: